Back to Fort Fairfield Journal
Published in the Fort Fairfield Journal, March 28, 2007, p.3
Updated and published in Fort Fairfield Journal, April 16, 2014, p. 11
Updated and published in Fort Fairfield Journal, March 29, 2017, p. 1
State of Maine )
County of Aroostook )
U.S. SENATOR SUSAN COLLINS
U.S. SENATOR ANGUS KING
U.S. REPRESENTATIVE BRUCE POLIQUIN
U.S. REPRESENTATIVE CHELLIE PINGREE
RE: Fraudulent Income Tax Law
1. The 16th amendment to the U.S. Constitution, the so-called “Income Tax” amendment, was not properly ratified by the requisite number of states in the Union (see book The Law That Never Was by former Illinois Department of Revenue Investigator, Bill Benson), therefore, it is null and void;
2. Even if legitimate, the 16th amendment conferred no new taxation powers on Congress (see Stanton v. Baltic Mining Co. 240 U.S. 103);
3. The Social Security Number is what the I.R.S. uses to determine “income.” There is no law requiring the use of a Social Security Number to live and work in the United States, nor simply for the purposes of having one (see letter to U.S. Senator Susan M. Collins from Charles H. Mullen Associate Commissioner, Office of Public Inquiries, Social Security Administration, Washington, D.C. dated March 5, 2001);
4. The I.R.S. only has the authority to operate in the District of Columbia, Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, Guam, and American Samoa - not any of the several states of the union (see 26 USC Ch. 21, §3121(e) and U.S. Constitution, Article 1, Sec. 8, Clause 17);
5. Federal Reserve Notes, as “debt instruments” are not taxable per I.R.S. rules (see 26 USC §1274 (3) (D); §1275 (a) (1) (A) );
6. The graduated income tax violates the apportionment clauses of the U.S. Constitution (see U.S. Constitution, Article 1, Sec. 2, Clause 3; Article 1, Sec. 8, Clause 1; and Article 1, Sec. 9, Clause 4);
7. The I.R.S. Commissioner lacks a Delegation of Authority Order from the Treasury Department to administer the income tax laws in any of the several states of the Union.;
8. Former U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice William Rhenquist essentially confirmed there is no law requiring anyone to file an Income Tax form in the arguments of United States v. Craft (No. 00-1831) (see pdf file at www.supremecourt.gov/oral_arguments/argument_transcripts/00-1831.pdf - page 6 ); and
9. Federal Court judges and Congress are working in collusion with the private bank, the “Federal Reserve” and its collection agency, the Internal Revenue Service, to steal the fruits of each American’s labor in direct violation of our founding fathers’ documents and original intent on taxation as codified in the U.S. Constitution.
10. Neither the District of Columbia, nor the U.S. Congress has judicial authority to impose legislation upon inhabitants within the several states (see U.S. Constitution Article 1, Section 8, Clause 17)
As the duly elected REPRESENTATIVES and Servants of the People in Maine, you are HEREBY DIRECTED to immediately institute legislation to cease and desist collection of all income tax from private people and businesses outside of the jurisdiction of the District of Columbia who are trading their private property and/or labor for any items of valuable consideration and to release all political prisoners being held for so-called “violations” of a non-existent, fraudulent income tax law and to order the Federal Reserve to cease and desist in counterfeiting any of the securities of the United States and offering them to the public as if they were real money.
BY: Those of WE the PEOPLE in MAINE who insist on the elimination of fraudulent and illegal income tax collection and enforcement by a federal government that never had the jurisdiction to collect it in the first place.